Recipes using Coconut
Coconut has such a wide range of health benefits. Here’s what I found out. First off it’s a great source of fibre. It is used by the body to produce energy rather than be stored as fat. It helps muscles to heal and repair quickly so it’s good to eat after exercise. Coconut water is thought to help maintain a healthy PH balance in the skin. Coconut oil is a great hair conditioner and helps prevent dandruff. All that in one small “fruit”.
- Tomatoes with Coconut Masala
- Baked Okra with Coconut Masala
- Cauliflower Curry – Gujerati Style
- Potato and Prawn Curry – Keralan Style
- Coconut and Blueberry Tart
- Crab Quiche with Coriander and Coconut