The Chocolate Festival returns to Southbank Centre in London today until Sunday to celebrate all things chocolate.
It’s a lovely event on London’s Southbank and you’ll be able to get stuck into all sorts of chocolatey delights AND see me do a demo of delicious chocolate canapés ready for the festive party season.
- Sample the delights of the world’s best Chocolatiers. From William Curley and Bill McCarrick to Damian Allsop and Paul Wayne Gregory.
- Chat to Britain’s best artisan chocolate producers and pick up delectable gifts for friends and family
- Savour an array of sweet and savoury chocolate dishes and cocktails
- Become a chocolate connoisseur at a tutored tasting session
- Learn about raw chocolate’s many health benefits